Sunday, October 23, 2011

Totally Unmotivated

I have had the worst day yet, I said in the previous post that I have no motivation, but today is past having no motivation. I eventually dragged my sorry butt onto the treadmill (literally kicking and screaming) then trod it out for 30 minutes, not in any real routine sometimes running for up to 3 minutes other times walking at 15% incline (speed walking at that) but just as my mood took it. Afterwards I did not feel any better, not at all, and started to think that it is official that exercise does not make you feel better. The only thing that it is making me feel is that I can tick that one off my list for today and that is all. Just another item on my list of things to do each day.



I am starting to think that maybe if I keep on posting pictures of the old me then that might just be enough soon to get my motivation back and change my frame of mind.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.